North Park - Film is Gay North Park - Film is Gay

South Park much? Except drawn worse and less funny. Try finding your own style instead of using one such a distinct one like South Park.

Also, the voice acting could use some work too.

Budj responds:

Of course! Your opinion on my four year old shit is so important to me oh great creator of that mediocre spongebob flash. :>

roughin' it roughin' it

I have to say, this flash was done surprisingly well. Even though it wasn't that lengthy, the joke fit well within the 41 seconds. Can't wait to see some more from you in the future!

Also, I take it you're a fan of Regular Show? :P

tylerghardin responds:

how'd you know? :P

thanks for the feedback!

Call of 'Doody' Call of 'Doody'

Interesting and fun concept, but there are some mechanics that are broken! The electricity doesn't even actually kill you once it touches you.

The one other change I'd make to this game is to have an "<<Incoming>>" indicator on top of the sound of the car coming. I know it will make the game easier, but I feel like something flashing is easier to see (duh), than trying to listen over the music and the sound of the electricity.

Overall great and creative game!

Sabtastic responds:

Aaaaah sorry - it actually worked at some point, we just uploaded the wrong file and now my programmer's out for the night. xD

It'll be updated soon!!

This is not minimalist This is not minimalist

Where do I even begin? To start, I'll say this is probably one of the most creative games I have seen in a while. The one thing that always impresses me with flash games is someone can take a concept and then add a twist to it. Platformer games are always fun to play for the most part, but the story behind yours is what makes it great. Throw in a little puzzle game and you have a recipe for success!

I would also have to say I am a sucker for pixel art. It fit really well with this game and I seriously enjoyed even the simple square world. Good luck with the Ludam Dare thing (I assume it is a contest?) and I hope to see some more games from you soon!